7 Secrets Of Successful Weight Loss
7 secrets to beating the bulge:
- Chew your food – the idea of slowly and thoroughly chewing ones food is often overlooked as an effective way to reduce weight. By chewing your food until it is almost in a liquid form you will dramatically improve your digestion and hence your ability to maintain an ideal weight.
- Cut out the grains – when a farmer wants to fatten up his cattle, he loads them up on grains. The same applies to us humans. To reduce your weight you really need to reduce the amount of bread, pasta and cereals in your diet otherwise losing weight will always be a challenge.
- Drink lots of water – water is the universal solvent and drinking at least 2 litres a day keep you energized, flush out your kidneys and keep your skin looking great. Drinking lots of water will also fill you up and prevent you from snacking. Often times a feeling of hunger is really just a sign that you are dehydrated.
- Move your body – any weight loss program that suggests that exercise is not required or optional is a waste of time. It just makes sense: too many calories consumed and not enough expended through exercise = weight gain. The best forms of exercise for fat-burning are slow running, fast walking or skipping rope.
- Avoid or reduce alcohol – the sugar content of alcohol is what really causes the weight gain. It doesn’t matter if is wine, beer or spirits; they all make losing weight very difficult. If you are using alcohol to deal with stress then you may like to consider more health-promoting forms of stress management such as yoga or meditation.
- Don’t eat too late – as the sun goes down, so does our ability to digest food. Any food that is not properly digested will turn to fat. To avoid this, ensure that you are not eating after 8 pm and make the evening meal you smallest. Remember the saying, “If you want to be thinner, diminish thy dinner”.
- Consult a health care professional – by enlisting the support of a trained health and nutrition expert, you dramatically increase you chances of weight loss success. Losing weight can be difficult for many people, but having an experienced and supportive practitioner by your side can make all the difference.
Tags: fast weight loss, free weight loss, ideal weight, loose weight, quick weight loss, weight loss programs, weight loss shakes, weight loss tips
Posted in Weight Loss | No Comments »